The most typical question an affiliate asks is “What’s working right now?”, there’s no doubt about it. The answer is usually that there are quite a few things working, never just one. But there are always some verticals or traffic sources better than others. I’ve managed to dig into one of the hottest trends in recent times, which is cash-on-delivery (COD) in South East Asia. Think Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
Who better than someone based in Malaysia to guide you through, right? In this discussion I talked about:
- How I journey from solo affiliate to network owner went.
- How I identified this growing trend in the region.
- What adjustments you have to make for your Tier 1 geos funnel to fit this region.
- What you need to know about a network when running COD offers.
- How Argyle Media built its local infrastructure to deliver 70%+ approval rates.
- The hidden gems of traffic sources you can use for COD in SE Asia (Hint: it’s not FB, Google, Taboola or Outbrain).
Leave a Reply