The Arrival Of NGO in Malaysia and Singapore

Again, my very good friend Charles Ngo has thrown another 2 events in Malaysia and Singapore respectively. We had a private dining session together with my students (who attended my workshop in April) and everyone gets the chance to tap into his mind.

Thank you my friend for your support ๐Ÿ˜€

For the dining session in Malaysia, we did it at Saisaki Japanese Buffet Restaurant. There were about 30 of us on that night and guess what, everyone was so excited meeting Charles for the first time.

Ngo's dropping knowledge bomb

Ngo’s dropping knowledge bomb

Everyone did not forget about to pose when camera was pointed at them

With some of my students from Malaysia

Photo taking with the “Si Fu” (master)

Another shot with my Malaysia Students

Lastly… Let’s not forget about the group photo!

The dining session lasted about 3 hours and Charles has dropped so much of knowledge bomb.

For the one in Singapore (for my SG students), we did it at Chen Fu Ji Restaurant. Thanks to the arrangement of Edmund, we managed to secured a 50% discount on the bill. We had some really amazing Chinese Foods on that night and I really hope everyone enjoys it!

Help rescue the Singaporeans!

Knocking out Enemy pose!

A group shot with my students from Singapore

A group shot with my students from Singapore

Actual Workshop in Malaysia

About 120 people have turned up for this event in Malaysia.

Introducing my friend before everyone welcomes him on stage

Introducing my friend before everyone welcomes him on stage

The arrival of "Si Fu"

The arrival of “Si Fu”

There were about 100+ people who attended the talk.

There were about 100+ people who attended the talk.

Such memorable event is not completed without a group photo.

Such memorable event is not completed without a group photo.

Thanks for dropping by Malaysia and shared so much about affiliate marketing with us!

Thanks for dropping by Malaysia and shared so much about affiliate marketing with us!

Actual Workshop in Singapore

Let’s Welcomeeee…. Prince of Affiliate Marketing… CHARLES NGO..!

Introducing the Si Fu to fellow affiliate friends from Singapore

A man that is here to rescue

A man that is here to rescue

There were about 200+ attendees

There were about 200+ attendees

erm...

erm…

Charles approached everyone and welcome them by shaking each and everyone's hand.

Charles approached everyone and welcome them by shaking each and everyone’s hand.

"Do you wanna be the 3% or the remaining 97%?"

“Do you wanna be the 3% or the remaining 97%?”

It's good to see that Singapore has such a big affiliate community!

It’s good to see that Singapore has such a big affiliate community!

Here is my advise to everyone who has attended the seminar.

It’s very unlikely to have someone who flew all the way to our cities and share out free information like he does. If you’ve taken down then notes/gotten advises from Charles, you better make sure you take actions and fight to be the 3% of the population.

During the event I got to know some guys who flew in all the way from India/US/Belgium just to attend his talk. If you ask me, I believe these are the guys that are more likely to succeed because look at the amount of dedication they’ve put in in this business.

If they can sacrifice their time and money and flew all the way in, can you sacrifice your upcoming worldcup matches, parties, vacations to make things work out for you?

Guys that do will make the dreams work!

Just because the seminar is free, doesn’t mean you want to take it for granted and do nothing. Charles has definitely shared a lot of useful content (I am not allowed to disclose online) and if you apply them to your campaigns, you’ll watch your revenue goes up.

Alright I think I’m done. Peace and I will make another update in 2 days time.

3 Comments

  • Vanson

    Reply Reply June 11, 2014

    I was definitely enjoying myself and learning at the same time. Thanks for bringing such a wonderful and successful workshop to SG! Waiting for the next one!

  • Brit Mundo

    Reply Reply June 15, 2014

    I wish I was Asian.

    • Benjamin Yong

      Reply Reply June 16, 2014

      This has nothing to do with Asian or not.

      Just that the companies sponsoring Charles decided to do it in Asia as the affiliate scene here is emerging.

      America and Europe have a more matured affiliate community.

Leave A Response

* Denotes Required Field